- Drugs or mindfulness? Daniel Goleman writes in The New York Times on using mindfulness, not drugs, as a first line of defense against ADHD.
- The International Business Times has a beautiful photo essay of Vesek celebrations across the globe.
- May 13 was not just the Buddha's birthday: it was the anniversary of Julian of Norwich's visions. James Ishmael Ford has a Zen reflection on the Christian mystic.
- The Naked Monk comes to terms with aging.
- Hardcore Zen, the movie, is coming to Cleveland!
The Wisdom Blog: Classic & Contemporary Buddhism
In Other News...this is your mind on mindfulness
by Lydia Anderson
May 14, 2014